Classroom Activities (Discussion & Hands-on)
Theoretical Mock Exercises
- What are the Troubleshooting Theory Steps?
- Why it is important to capture important information and document them during Incident Response? Please explain…
- What is Hardware Compatibility issue? Should it be Classified under hardware or software issue? Please explain…
- What are the System Tools can be used to troubleshoot System Slowness Issue?
- What is Workstation Security Best Practices to mitigate security threats such as inadvertent mistakes, malware, social engineering…etc? List 4
Classroom Activities and Discussion (Part 2)
- What are the five important techniques when moving an equipment such as computer so to avoid safety hazards?
- What are the potential safety hazards for (1) CRT monitor (2) Power Supply?
Practical Mock Exercises
- Installing Windows 10 / Windows 8/8.1 / Windows Server 2008 R2 (individual task)
- Exploring Windows Updates features (individual task)
- Exploring Firewall features (individual task)
- Exploring Windows Defender (individual task)
- Software troubleshooting & problem solving? (individual task)